TrueCare HomesTM are a fresh and healthy alternative when living alone is no longer an option, including when a diagnosis of dementia, Alzheimer’s or another memory care issue, requires family to consider an out of home placement.
TrueCare HomesTM are safe, stable, well-furnished and beautifully-maintained homes for seniors tucked into established neighborhoods. No more than four residents in each home ensures that the Professional Care Providers from TrueCare SeniorsTM, on-site 24-hours per day, are available to learn every personal care need and personality trait of each resident.
Residents decorate their private bedrooms with their own belongings, photos and mementos. Those living in the home are encouraged to participate in daily household activities such as cooking, gardening, bird feeding and watching. Events, including, visiting musicians, pets and artists are regularly scheduled for residents to enjoy.
Living in TrueCare HomesTM is about remaining a part of the community – not being isolated from it.
This is where family, friends and neighbors come to visit “Grandma’s House.”
Common services we provide include:
- Home cooked and nutritionally balanced meals
- Staff trained in working with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and memory care
- Companionship, social stimulation and engaging activities
- Personal and incontinence care
- Bathing and showering assistance when needed
- Medication reminders
- Home cleaning and laundry
Well-appointed homes feature:
- Beautifully decorated and light-filled interiors
- Private bedrooms
- Bathrooms to accommodate all levels of care
- Enclosed yards for walking, gardening and bird watching
- Fire sprinkler systems, generator for power outages, temperature controlled hot water to prevent scalding
- Wide doorways and level floors
- Technology for family to continuously monitor on-line what is happening with their loved ones and to video conference with residents
TrueCare HomesTM provide an alternative to nursing home, memory care unit and institutional placement.